Reboot Nt

Arnt Witteveen Arnt.Witteveen "at" vartec.be
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:18:45 +0000

For shutting down, one possible problem though: if a program 'hangs' you
cannot click the 'end task' button on the dialog because vnc is ussually
shut down already. If in need, there are registry settings to enable a
timeout on this dlg...

Arnt