jVNC Server for Java demo over the Internet

W. Brian Blevins brian "at" tridia.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:40:31 +0000

To those interested in the jVNC server demo,

I would like to apologize to those who were unable to connect to
our demo server the first day.  The system was simply unprepared
for the onslaught of connection attempts.  We have updated the
system to limit the demos to 20 minutes in length as well as
to monitor resources and reject connections before performance of
the existing connections is drastically reduced.

If you were unable to obtain a connection to the jVNC demo
server earlier, you may wish to try it again now at the
original URL:

http://www.developvnc.org/logged-in/jVNC-info.html

Also, let us know what you think of the demo.  We would like to
hear how you think the technology might be useful and what
improvements seem most important.

Brian

--
Brian