vnc port for CygWin32

Felix Rivera ffrivera "at"
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:43:35 +0000

    I asked this question last week, but since there
was nor reply, I thought I'd give it another shot.

    Does anyone have the current link to the Cygwin32
port of vncviewer? The links at seem to no longer be

    Under WindowsNT, I would like to run a local VNC
server and connect to it with a local X Cygwin32
VNCviewer, which would then pipe the X display on to a
remote machine running X.

    Are there any flaws or limitations with this
concept (other than the "no-loopback" check)? Thanks
in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?
to majordomo "at"
See also: