NT Server rebooting

Harry Hellerschmid harry "at" fdsoftware.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:18:20 +0000

Hello everyone,

I seem to have a weird problem when I use VNC.

Configuration: NT Server 4.0 Service Pack 6a
Client: Windows 98 SE (latest patches)

The problem I have having is that the NT server randomly reboots when I am
connected.  I could be working away and all of a sudden my VNC screen locks
for 15 seconds then disappears - by this time the server is rebooting
itself.  I have done some testing and the web client seems to work just
fine (which I am now using) ... if I use the VNC Viewer the server seems to
randomly reboot.  Has anyone every run into this problem?

Regards,

Hary