Tunneling

Krishna Behara krishna.behara "at" oracle.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:43:25 +0000

Hi ,

Actually the situation is that, to get into the company's network
we have to telnet to a authentication server which authenticates
us and then provides us a prompt from which we can telnet to a
particular machine.

So I guess what may need to be done, (this may not make sense),
is to have an extension to WinVNC server to understand the
telnet protocol for receiving and sending, and also the VNCViewer
to be able to use the telnet protocol.

If there is already some kind of solution to this could someone please
let me know.

Krishna