AuthHosts

Ernie Oporto ernie.oporto "at" viragelogic.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:09:04 +0000

I'm looking at the docs, but one thing confuses me.  It says that the
settings are per-user.  Are those per the user that is logged in at the
vncserver or at the vncviewer?  I need settings by the user at the viewer.

Also, the docs mention something about a helper app to be run when the user
logs in to help it correctly identify the user.  What helper app?