Server Side Scaling ?

Andreas Jakobs andreas.jakobs "at"
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:21:00 +0000

I tried to use the Palm VNC client by Harakan Software for a UNIX VNC
server. It basically works, however, I can't use the scaling option.
This has to be implemented in the server, but harakan only provides a
customized WinVNC. Asking there,  I was told that someone else was
working on a UNIX implementation of their server extension.

Is that true?
How about the status?
Can I volunteer as beta-tester?
Can I help in the implementation?

Regards, Andreas

#  Andreas Jakobs, Infineon MP CAD, 		Andreas.Jakobs "at"
#  Phone.(Fax) +49 89/636-25690 (-28983)
#  Windows: Indianisch fuer "Weisser Mann, der auf Sanduhr wartet".
to majordomo "at"
See also: