Firewall question

Dries Feys dries "at" tvh.be
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:54:35 +0000

Also, with java stuff, you'll have to compile the source before you can use
it as an application !  The advantage of java is that although the source
doesn't change, you still can compile it on every platform using the the
sun jdk.

Regards,

Dries Feys-IT department
TVH forklift parts-Thermote & Vanhalst NV
Driemasten 120-126 -- B-8560 Gullegem-Belgium
E-mail: Dries "at" tvh.be-URL: http://www.tvh.be