OLD NT domain authentication code?

Jared Smolens jsmolens+ "at" andrew.cmu.edu
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:38:39 +0000

Excerpts from VNC: 16-Aug-100 OLD NT domain authenticatio.. by "Moore,
Mike"@pella.com
> In searching the archinves I found a reference to source code for using NT
> authentication but can not connect to the ftp site.
>
> Does anyone have this code or know where to get it?

I posted to the list at some point that the URL had changed to:

        http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~jsmolens/vnc/

Sources and binaries are in the nt_auth directory!

Cheers,

JCSmolens
                                @@@
                               (o o)