FW: AW: Disconnect of users after close

Raymond Joyal rjoyal "at" cgc.ca
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:46:21 +0000

Is the resolution changing when you do a CTRL-ALT-DELETE?
I have an NT Workstation where the user desktop is 1024x768 but the
"system" (logon) desktop is 640x480.  If you VNC to the machine and do
a CTRL-ALT-DELETE, you'll get booted because the resolution changes, but you
shouldn't get logged off - that sounds like the LockSetting key.

Ray