AuthHosts

Ernie Oporto ernie.oporto "at" viragelogic.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:23:27 +0000

I want the viewing IPs to be read-only.  Where is that InputsEnabled=0
key set for the IP they're viewing?  I want they to be able to check
the status of a job running on a PC server, but not be able to change
anything.  I want to be able to change things on the same machine from
a different viewer, though.

Ernie