AuthHosts

Ernie Oporto ernie.oporto "at" viragelogic.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:28:48 +0000

As an extension of this, how do I then say that I want certain hosts to be
readonly, and others to be read-write.  I know this can be done with the
*.vnc files, but someone can just edit it to change the read-write flag.

Ernie