AW: Disconnect of users after close

Freudenberg, Alexander Alexander.Freudenberg "at" PC-WARE.DE
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:22:16 +0000

> That's right. The Ctrl-Alt-Del (via VNC-menu) is for displaying the NT
> security screen. Here I lock the computer (instead of logging off the
> administrator)

> Which computer?  The client or the server?

The server. I do something at the server and when I'm finished I lock it.

> What do you mean by "close the VNC console"?

I close the VNC Viewer. LockSetting is 0 (no action)

> Aha.  Understood.  Is the server machine pingable once the remote NT
clients
> have been disconnected?  Can they reconnect?

Yes, they can. The server is available.

>> The server seems to disconnect the administrator,

> I don't understand what you mean by this.  You mean it disconnects a VNC
> client, disconnects an NT file sharing client, or logs off the
> administrator, or something else?

It logs off the administrator.

Greetings,

Alexander Freudenberg