Slow connection tunneling through SSH from Linux->WinNT

jstranks@esoc.esa.de jstranks "at" esoc.esa.de
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:59:12 +0000

Hi

I was doing a similar thing yesterday (thanks to all those on this list who
offered help with my ISDN question)
Your problem would seem to be that you are using raw encoding.
Try starting your vncviewer with
                    -encodings "copyrect hextile"
(assuming both sides support hextile)

Jon
     The man with no .sig

Matt Barclay <mbarclay "at" cs.washington.edu> on 14.08.2000 23:01:29

Please respond to vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com