Java client restrictec to 8 bit???

Chilly Wang chillywang "at" hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 06:26:58 +0000

Notice I said "at least 16 bit" in my first e-mail.  24/32 bit would be much
more appealing.  I'm not sure who Tridia is or why they now call VNC theirs
as well as AT&T, but the reasons I chose VNC over PCAnywhere or Timbuktu was
the fact that it is free.  To tell you the truth I had never heard of Tridia
until I joined this list.

So in answer to your question, if I want you to develop this for me for a
fee, I'm going to have to answer no.  I suppose I'll give the contributed
server a shot.  Thanks for the information.

Joe