Vncserver on Solaris 7 & 8

Tom Vellani vellani "at" aplcenMP.apl.jhu.edu
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:36:02 +0000

Hi,

	I get the following error when starting vncserver on
both Solaris 7 and Solaris 8 systems. I tried the binary release
and the locally compiled ones. The binary release works fine with
Solaris 2.6 . I will appreciate any info on this.

_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: failed to bind listener
_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for local

Fatal server error:
Failed to establish all listening sockets

	Thanks

-tom vellani
vellani "at" apl.jhu.edu