Vncserver on Solaris 7 & 8

Tom Vellani vellani "at"
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:36:02 +0000

	I get the following error when starting vncserver on
both Solaris 7 and Solaris 8 systems. I tried the binary release
and the locally compiled ones. The binary release works fine with
Solaris 2.6 . I will appreciate any info on this.

_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: failed to bind listener
_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for local

Fatal server error:
Failed to establish all listening sockets

-tom vellani
vellani "at"
to majordomo "at"
See also: