Java client restrictec to 8 bit???

Chilly Wang chillywang "at"
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:37:42 +0000

Sorry about that previous e-mail. I guess I can come forth with my actual
issue now that I know I can talk..

I'm using a Debian Linux based server with the Java classes installed. My
question is, no matter what I put the depth as when starting the server, the
web browser window with the java client always shows 8 bit. Is there any way
at all to bump it up to at least 16 bit?

this was addressed previously in the archive but no resolution was there.

to majordomo "at"
See also: