Win16 app fails to receive keystrokes and mouse clicks via vnc

Robinson, Neil NeilR "at" superbase.co.uk
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:31:39 +0000

Thanks to the help I received here I resolved the problem on NT (by setting
the use_KeyPress and use_Deferral settings to 0 for ntvdm.exe).
Unfortunately, the same problem exists on Windows 95 and 98. I have tried
the same tactic (although I had to add the SB30.EXE key myself, whereas the
NTVDM.EXE key was already there) but unfortunately, this did not resolve the
problem on the 9.x platforms. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Ciao, Neil
Technical Director
Superbase Developers plc