how to erase remotely the file vncviewer.exe on 200 NT4 Station

Laurence Moore lmoore "at" starwon.com.au
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:12:08 +0000

You may wan't to try:

set var1="c:\program files\orl\vnc
del %var1%\vncviewer*.*

Note: The quotation mark is infront of C:. You could also include a
quotation mark at the end of the line.

Cheers,

Larry.