how to erase remotely the file vncviewer.exe on 200 NT4 Station

BERNON Andre andre.bernon "at" ifrance.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:01:41 +0000

Hello
first excuse me, I a french and I don't speak english very well
I have install vnc on 200 NT4 Station remotely by using an script on my NT
server
The script is :
"net use y: \\nosrvsms\vncinst$
y:\setup -s -h1 z:\testvnc\setup.iss"

now i want to remove the file vncviewer on all NT4 Station
I have try to add in my script the lines :
"set var1=c:\program files\orl\vnc
del %var1%\vncviewer*.*"
or the lines
"set var1=c:\program files\orl\vnc
del %var1%\vncviewer*.*"
but it don't work

somebody can help me

Thank

Andre BERNON : andre.bernon "at" ifrance.com