E-mail problems

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" chromatix.org.uk
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:38:45 +0000

Just a notice to apologise for any bounce-messages that may be coming from
this address.  My DNS service provider has gone haywire and dropped the
domain chromatix.org.uk, leaving me with very patchy e-mail service.  If
you wish to forward any important messages, please do so to
<chromi "at" cyberspace.org>, which is still working.

Thank you for your patience.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://chromatix.autistics.org/vnc/