DPMS Support

Mark Frankenfield markf "at" citicom.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:21:34 +0000

You may find htis helpful:

(beginning of original message)

Subject: Re: DPMS message
From: David Faure <davidfaure "at" antispam.kde>
Date: 2000/05/03
Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
Pat wrote:

> I am running KDE on LinuxPPC 2000 with the latest Xpmac server.
> At every login, just before the KDE panel comes up, I get the
> following message : "X11 server lacks DPMS support"
> Has anyone an idea what this exactly means (I know the
> functionality of DPMS) and how to get rid of this ?

Known bug (I *hope* the author of kcmdpms fixed it !)
Solution:
rm -f /usr/share/applnk/Settings/Desktop/kcmdpms.kdelnk

--
David Faure
faure "at" kde.org - KDE developer

(end of original message)

You can view this message and the related discussion by following this link:
http://www.deja.com/dnquery.xp?search=thread&svcclass=dnserver&recnum=%3c391
00570.4FD5B101 "at" antispam.kde%3e%231/1
We hope to see you soon at Deja.com.
Before you buy.
http://www.deja.com/