Auto starting vncserver at boot time any ideas

Andy Mason amason "at"
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 23:20:08 +0000

One VERY minor point...

The default config starts the NFS server at run level 3, but the client
starts in rc2.d (as S73nfs.client on a machine here, which I'm sure is a
default as well).

to majordomo "at"
See also: