Mandrake 7.1 & Redhat 6.2 Builds

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie_cumberland "at" yahoo.com
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:42:59 +0000

Hi Ehud,

I will try from a fresh tree, again and make the changes that you suggest.

The pre-compiled binaries do work fine, but I too have made some changes by
incorporating the iXvnc modifications which allow me to have a many connections
to my machines as I want without having to start up the servers in advance.

I think that iXvnc is a GREAT modification and seems to work fine. This is
great if you want to allow the users to get a login screen when they connect
and let them login into their own account.

Thanks,
Lonnie