Mandrake 7.1 & Redhat 6.2 Builds

Ehud Karni ehud "at" unix.simonwiesel.co.il
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:33:48 +0000

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:42:13 -0700 (PDT), Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie_cumberland "at" yahoo.com> wrote:
> I made the file and put it in the "cf" directory, but unfortunately I am still
> getting the same results.

I made another change which influence only the make files creation.
I change the <root>/Xvnc/config/imake/Makefile.ini file.
after the `BOOTSTRAPCFLAGS =' line
I have    `CC = gcc'          (instead of `CC = cc').

If all fails I suggest you erase the directory tree, unpack the tgz,
make the 2 changes I made and then try to compile it again.
(remember, you must compile the vncviewer before compiling Xvnc).

You can get the precompiled binaries (vnc-3.3.3r1_x86_linux_2.0.tgz).
They work fine, I compiled Xvnc because I made some changes to it.

Ehud.

--
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @   Ehud Karni  Simon & Wiesel  Insurance agency
     @    @      @  @@  @   Tel: +972-3-6212-757    Fax: +972-3-6292-544