Mandrake 7.1 & Redhat 6.2 Builds

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie_cumberland "at" yahoo.com
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:46:11 +0000

Hi Ehud,

I made the file and put it in the "cf" directory, but unfortunately I am still
getting the same results.

Also, yes I am using the i386Architecture which is actually a PIII 500Mhz
Gateway machine.

I can see what the error that you are talking about, but will need to find
another solution to get it fixed. I will re-check everything again just to make
sure.

Thanks,
Lonnie