Xvnc & UnixWare 7

Grant Walters Grant.Walters "at" walters.co.nz
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 06:30:50 +0000

> Does anyone experience Xvnc on UnixWare 7 ?

SCO I assume?.  You will probaly need to install the Linker Libraries from
the Install CD's.  I believe that it is part of that.  Either that or
install the full development system without a license.  The license is only
required to actually run the "cc" and "make" programs (so I've been told).

> I was unable to compile source code (xmmf utility is not present).
>
> Thank you

Regards
GRANT WALTERS
Walters & Associates, P O Box 13-043, Johnsonville, WELLINGTON, New Zealand
Telephone: 025488265 Cellular, Voice: +64(0)4-4765175