Problems with some keys for certain apps under Windows

Paul V. Allen allen "at" intersys.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 16:57:42 +0000

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by console apps vs. full Windows apps. I do
know that both of these are 'unix oriented apps' which observe the Windows UI
paradigm only to quite limited extent.