RE(2): Deployment

Ian Cowley Ian.Cowley "at" nfu.org.uk
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:20:43 +0000

I don't understand what you mean by 'get the registry entries and run it in
the login script'....do you mean that registry entries can be appiled during
the login script even if the user is not logged on as Administrator.

Also, for Personnel reasons, we HAVE to let the users know we're spying on
them, and we need access to machines when they aren't logged in, so we need
to run VNC as a service.

Ian Cowley
NFU Computer Services