RE(2): Deployment

Roy Verrips rverrips "at" hyatt.co.za
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:27:17 +0000

Hi All ...

>> I'm planning to deploy VNC over 1200 NT machines and we are not able to
>> visit each machine. Has any body know/tried to deploy VNC remotely?
>> Which are the steps I have to follow?

Mmm, I have the same question, 'cept for Win95 (Release C with USB support) and
only about 120 of them ...

Yours

Roy
rverrips "at" hyatt.co.za

        ---ooo---   Internet Confidentiality Statement   ---ooo---

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
please resend it to the sender and delete the original message and any copy
of it from your computer system.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to our official business
should be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this company.