Deployment

Dries Feys dries "at" tvh.be
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:21:46 +0000

I think a possibility is to include a silent setup in their logon script.
 (I read it somewhere in the postings how to do it)  you can search the
archiv efor it

Dries Feys-IT department
TVH forklift parts-Thermote & Vanhalst NV
Driemasten 120-126 -- B-8560 Gullegem-Belgium
E-mail: Dries "at" tvh.be-URL: http://www.tvh.be