Authenication

Neil Buttle NButtle "at" emis-support.demon.co.uk
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:44:13 +0000

ken
bit early yet to see if this is necessary for us
i may write an app lights type exe or service and watch vnc from there
at least then further vnc releases will not need a fettle and compile

i dont know enough yet about vnc and its weaknesses to know where to apply
my efforts
could be secure scokets?
dont know yet

we only use a windows environment so widescale development would be hard to
justify
though i will be watching your project with interest
good luck
and thank you

cheers
neil