Xvnc binary for AIX

W. Brian Blevins brian "at" tridia.com
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 20:23:39 +0000

Vincent,

> Hello
>
> I need the Xvnc binary for AIX 4.1.
>
> I got the source code, and I have already compiled the distribution on other
> platforms. But unfortunately I am not able to compile it on my AIX box.
>
> Does anyone can send me this binary ?

TridiaVNC is available for AIX.  In addition, TridiaVNC supports
zlib compression out-of-the-box and commercial support is available.
You can obtain the AIX binaries (at no cost of course) from the
TridiaVNC web site or buy the packaged CDROM and manual set:

http://www.tridiavnc.com/

> Thank you in advance
>
> Vincent DEDIEU

Please let us know what you think of TridiaVNC.

--
Brian