Cursor warping support in the base?

Mark E. Smith mark "at" pearl.grand.gdats.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:22:16 +0000

VNC folk,

Would it possible at some point in time to add to the
base, the cursor warping
support that is contained in the mailing list archive entry:

	http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/archives/1999-07/0075.html

I could copy the code, but it would be nice to have this in the base.
I would also like a message that the client could use to query the
current position of the cursor.

Mark
--
Mark Smith
336-698-8249

"The percentage of users running Windows NT Workstation 4.0 whose PCs
stopped working more than once a month was less than half that of
Windows
95 users." -- microsoft.com/NTWorkstation/Basics/Features/Reliability/