ISDN (was: [none])

Ingecom - SERRE Jean-Christophe jcs "at" ingecom.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:36:48 +0000

<jstranks "at" esoc.esa.de> wrote

[ About speed of VNC through 64kbit ISDN]

As others have said, ISDN should be quite good enough: I've very useable
VNC connections through a mere 33.6 modem! (I'm using the zlib-patched
3.3.3 R2, tho.) I never believe being sitting in front of the remote
comp, but I can do an hour of remote work through that link in good
conditions.

--
JCS - Jean-Christophe SERRE - INGECOM France - +33 (0)1.48.34.12.34

Microsoft: the 51st State of America -- 52nd coming soon!