Excel dies on NT machine running VNC -- Help???

Martin.Backe@HSC.com Martin.Backe "at" HSC.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:22:04 +0000

Thanks for the suggestions. I disabled all of the registry entries for
Excel, to no avail. And to answer your first question, Excel crashes just
because the VNC server is running. Nobody is logged-in at the time.
Unfortunately this means we're going to have to move from the virtual to
the physical. Oh well.

Marty Backe

Ingecom - SERRE Jean-Christophe <jcs "at" ingecom.com>@uk.research.att.com on
07/26/2000 05:33:56 AM

Please respond to vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com

Sent by:  owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com