Newbie Question

RCare@vodafone-cs.co.uk RCare "at" vodafone-cs.co.uk
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:12:11 +0000

I've been using VNCViewer from NT to NT for a while and have just discovered
the Options | Request shared session checkbox.

This would be a useful thing to have set by default as a number of us use
VNC to view the same server and we tend to grab the session from each other.
Can I set up a config file or registry setting to control the options?

I've seen a FAQ mentioned - where can I find it?

Regards Richard Care

Vodafone Central Services Ltd
Registered Office: The Courtyard,2-4 London Road, Newbury,
Berkshire,
England, RG14 1JX

Registered in England No. 3750974

the system manager.

This confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.