No subject

jstranks@esoc.esa.de jstranks "at" esoc.esa.de
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 12:48:37 +0000

I have been using VNC 3.3.3r1 (on Solaris) over our in-house network for several
weeks now and found it to be a very good tool. A colleague now wants to use it
over an ISDN (64 kbit) line and we are concerned that the low connection speed
will make VNC unusable in its 'out of the box' configuration.
I have searched the archives of this list - some people say ISDN lines are
enough while others disagree.
What is the truth ?
Please can anyone advise me on the best configuration options (I have wondered
about -8bit and -deferupdate)

Jon