ximtool under .vnc, ssol 2.6 & win 95

Motallebi, Habib habib.motallebi "at" lmco.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 22:08:41 +0000

Hi,

I am running vncserver on the ssol 2.6 and vncviewer on the windows 95.
I start the vncserver with added "ximtool &" right below the "xterm ..."
line
in the "xstartup" file in the .vnc in my home directory. As soon as log in
remotely i left click to create "ximtool" window. It gets created momntarily
but it crashes ang goes away suddenty. In "xterm" there is no problem.
How do i fix this problem so that i can use stable "ximtool"  under the
vnc?.
Please let me know.

hm