WinVNC as XVnc - Part IV - Please !!!

Marcelo Rahal Coutinho report "at" synelec.com.br
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 17:52:55 +0000

Dear ALL,

 I need to recompile software and unfortunately my knowledge about C is not
good enough. Unfortunately, it is very important for me to get this until
tomorrow so I would liie to ask someone favor to do it for me.

 On the windows vncviewer, I need the code recompiled without getting the
video from the windows vncserver. I want to open the gray background of the
windows vncviewer software, click on F8 to get the full screen mode but KEEP
it gray - I do not need to grab the screen of the vncserver, just send mouse
+ keyboard events.

 On the unix vncviewer, I need the same thing - the code recompiled without
getting the video from the windows vncserver. I want to open the gray
background of the Unix vncviewer software, click on F8 to get the full
screen mode but KEEP it gray - I do not need to grab the screen of the
vncserver, just send mouse + keyboard events.

 I would like to know if someone can do it for me.

 Thanks a lot in advance

Marcelo Rahal Coutinho
Technical Support Engineer
Synelec Telecom Multimedia Brasil Ltda