How to connect to the internet

Luis Paiva luis.paiva "at"
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:56:22 +0000

I have been using VNC in my lan without any problem. Now i have been trying
to use it to connect to my home from my Lan. In between i have a proxy. As i
understood the proxy accepts connections from the inside clients in port
8080 and redirects them to port 80. So, i have to say to VNC to use the
proxy server as the gateway to the internet. In internet explorer and most
of the ftp clients, i have a way to configure it, but i don't know how to do
it with VNC.
Thanks in advance
to majordomo "at"
See also: