VNCX - The VNC ActiveX control

Thong Nguyen tummy "at" technologist.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 13:22:36 +0000

So I guess you don't like Java either?

These errors are little to do with OCX the technology, just outdated
libraries - which occur with anything.  If you don't have the latest
versions of GTK+ you can't run some Gnome apps etc.
And while I'm talking about Gnome, aren't they trying to componentize wit=
CORBA  - OLE style?  KDE are doing the same with KOM.
And NT works pretty well for something that relies on OLE/COM inside out.

And I hardly think Bill is trying to take over the world :P

..Tummy..
Thong (Tum) Nguyen
UIN: 1488812
MSBETA: 282702