vncviewer

Allan K. Neal allan "at" power.aste.usu.edu
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:24:14 +0000

I just downloaded the vnc package for windows and Linux.

I have winVNC running on my NT server and through the java interface in
Netscape it works just fine. However, vncviewer in Linux core dumps.

this is the command I use:

vncviewer -share astent.aste.usu.edu:1

and this is what happens:

zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  vncviewer -share
astent.aste.usu.edu:1

Any help or ideas are more than welcome

-Allan

|	Allan K. Neal       |  Electronics and Computer Technology   |
|     allan.neal "at" usu.edu    |        Utah State University           |
| http://cc.usu.edu/~slvkd/ |      ASTE Network Administrator        |
|              "If 50 million people say a foolish thing,            |
|                     it's still a foolish thing"                    |
|                                            -Anatole France         |