Linux-to-Win Remote Control

Luis B. Almeida Luis.Almeida "at" inesc.pt
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 20:30:05 +0000

Quentin Stafford-Fraser wrote:

> I presume you've seen the version Dave DeBarr did in August, which is
> on the contribs page?

Yes, I've seen it, but as far as I know it doesn't include a compressing
server for windows. I use windows both in the office and at home (shame
on me, right?), and I decided to make a compressing version just as a
quick hack to be able to get compression running, while I waited for the
version from ORL to be released.

Regards,

Luis
--