WinNT VNC viewer causes crash in other Windows applciation

Curtis Galloway curtis "at" pdi.com
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:58:54 +0000

I have the Windows VNC viewer version 3.3.2R5.  I'm also using Apple's
Openstep for Windows runtime, which includes a set of programs for
application development.
I have discovered that whenever the VNC viewer is running and I copy
something to the clipboard in an Openstep application, the Openstep app
crashes.  This problem only occurs when the VNC viewer is running.

Is there something special about the way the VNC viewer uses the
clipboard?  I would like to gather a little more information before
reporting this problem to Apple.

Thanks,
--Curtis