ClipBoardFrame

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:14:56 +0000

Muddassar Farooq wrote:

> Some days ago I emailed that I did not understand the purpose of
> clipboardFrame.java in vncviewer applet. What it is doing. At present I
> do not understand that. Could somebody have an idea of that

This controls the window that appears when you click the 'Clipboard'
button. On most platforms, when you do a cut or copy on the server,
the server's clipboard is copied to the viewer's clipboard, and
vice-versa.  Java obviously does not have access to the local
clipboard, so this window shows you what is in the remote clipboard.
You can manually cut and paste to the remote machine by cutting and
pasting to this window.

Quentin