Problem with VNC

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at"
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:03:46 +0000

It sounds as if you don't have a window manager running?  This should be
started by the ~/.vnc/xstartup script. You might like to try running one
by hand, with an appropriate DISPLAY setting, or checking the log files
to see if there are any errors.

Dr Quentin Stafford-Fraser
ORL - The Olivetti & Oracle Research Laboratory