Problem with VNC

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:03:46 +0000

It sounds as if you don't have a window manager running?  This should be
started by the ~/.vnc/xstartup script. You might like to try running one
by hand, with an appropriate DISPLAY setting, or checking the log files
to see if there are any errors.

Regards,
Quentin
--