win95 problems

Laurent Bardi lolo "at" ipbs.fr
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:18:48 +0000

Hi,

I m trying to use vnc as a viewer to take control on the win95 machines
that we have on the net.
SO the winvncserver is running on the win95 , and i manage them through
a winnt/unix vncviewer.

Everythings works fine except:

when i logoff, i chose "disconnect" and it freeze, moreover on the win95
station the "msg32srv " is not responding .....

I suspect it is a bug as i ve made all the patch on that 95 machine.

--

Laurent BARDI: Ingenieur Systemes & Reseaux
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique

There is worse than to have not succeded :  Not to have  tried !