Fast WinVNC server planned ?

Udo Wolter udo.wolter "at"
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:02:35 +0000

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 udo.wolter "at" wrote:

> Also I'd like to have informations about similar software. The software
> mustn't be free software like VNC, but not that expensive as the

A sentence which seems to lead to misunderstandings because of my lousy
english. I just wanted to have alternatives, I'm not speaking against
free software !

I'm using FreeBSD with the XFree86 system and I'm very satisfied with it.
Also I'm using VNC because it's a quite good tool and because it's free.

Just in case someone got me wrong: I'd prefer any free software over
a buyware.

Thanx & Bye,
Udo Wolter, email: uwp "at", www:
!!!! LOW-TECH Page: !!!!