S3 problems?

David Bussenschutt D.Bussenschutt "at" mailbox.gu.edu.au
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 00:08:36 +0000

Sorry it's completely off topic, and nothing to do with VNC, but does
anyone have the XF86Config file I need to run X successfully on Redhat 5.1
Linux with my S3 VIRGE 4MB?

David.
Just mail me personally to save the list. thanks.